This workshop explores considerations of the data landscape in the aftermath of GDPR and other data privacy legislation. Specifically, this course covers how digital marketers can balance compliance with personalized targeting and innovation. Beginning with customer journey mapping and exploring the full funnel of customer acquisition – from awareness to loyalty – this course identifies best practices for global brands. Some themes discussed include:
- The privacy landscape, including what’s on the horizon and impending legislation
- Building trust with consumers
- Crafting meaningful personalized campaigns with consent-based targeting
- Budget allocation to influencer and event marketing
- Considerations and use cases for emerging technologies like generative AI
There are no reviews yet.